Milk Bath Sessions
I am so excited to now photograph Milk Bath Sessions! Milk baths consist of warm water, milk, and pretty things added in and around the tub, such as flowers, fruit, or greenery. For something playful and fun, you could opt for themes such as cookies and milk, or colorful fruit loops! After the Milk Bath, we can take some adorable photos of baby all wrapped up in a cozy towel.
Studio Milk Bath Mini – $195
- 20 minute bath time for babies and toddlers able to sit up on their own
- Online viewing gallery
- 5 finished digital images, with the option to add additional files
- Choose a theme: flowers, greenery, fruit, cookies, or bubbles and rubber duckies; or you can bring your own!
- Option to add an additional theme for $100; includes an extra 15 minutes of session time and 5 more digital files
In-Home Milk Bath Session -$650
- 1 hour custom session in your home
- Perfect for maternity sessions, mommy and me sessions, or just the little ones. You can even get creative and use an In-Home Milk Bath for a Gender Reveal session!
- Flowers, greenery and/or fruit provided
- Online gallery or in-person ordering session
- 20 finished digital images, with the option to add additional files
- USB drive and 4×6 Proof Print Set delivered in a keepsake box
Book your Milk Bath Session with the handy online scheduler at the bottom of the page, or contact me to set up a date!
Q: Can we do more than one theme for our Milk Bath Session?
A: For Studio Milk Bath Minis, we will have one theme, which you can choose in advance, such as flowers, fruit, cookies, etc. You have the option to add on a second theme for $100, which will include an extra 15 minutes and 5 additional files.
Q: What is a good age for a baby to have a Studio Milk Bath Mini?
A: Baby should be able to sit up on their own, so the ideal range would be somewhere between 7 months and 2 years or so. If baby can’t sit up on their own and you don’t want to wait, mom or dad can hold baby upright and be in the photos with baby.
Q: What is a good age for an In-Home Milk Bath Session?
A: In-Home Milk baths are suitable for infants and older; babies who can’t sit up on their own will need to held by a parent, so this is a perfect opportunity for a Mommy and Me Milk Bath.
Q: How does an In-Home Milk Bath Session work?
A: The bath would take place in your own home bathtub; I would bring the flowers and greenery, or we can incorporate seasonal flowers from your own garden if you prefer. If the photo session is for baby only, the session can take place in a kitchen sink, or I can bring a small tub for an outdoor milk bath. Moms and pregnant moms often choose to wear a lace dress or drape a thin chiffon fabric to add a pretty texture and cover up areas of the body.
Q: Can we photograph more than one child during a Milk Bath Mini?
A: For the Studio Minis, I can only have one child per session, since I am limited in the tub size I can have in the studio. For in-home sessions, multiple kids are just fine!
Q: What kind of Covid precautions are you taking?
A: I am fully vaccinated, but continue to wear my mask during photo sessions. I take temperatures of anyone entering the studio and ask everyone to sanitize their hands, as well as wear a mask if unvaccinated. In between sessions I spray all props with sanitizing spray.
Q: What if I am vegan or allergic to milk?
A: If you let me know in advance, I can provide a plant-based milk alternative.
Book your Milk Bath Session with this handy online scheduler, or contact me to set up a date!