Now booking senior portrait sessions for the class of 2022!
The all-inclusive Senior Session is $850 and includes the following:
- Up to 2.5 hours of Session Time
- Choice of outdoor location, studio–or a Studio/Outdoor Combo!
- Unlimited outfits
- Private online gallery
- Option to order online or in-person at my studio
- 30 High Resolution Digital Images of your choice, professionally retouched
USB Drive + 4×6 Print Set delivered in a Keepsake Box
- Print & Social Media Release – Print and share your images as much as you want, wherever you want
Book your senior picture session using the convenient scheduler below, or contact me to discuss the details and best options for your session.
Q: When is the best time of day to schedule my Senior Portrait Session?
A: The best time depends on the location of your shoot. I recommend the following guidelines when considering what time to schedule for:
- If you are doing an outdoor Senior Session, I recommend that your session take place about 2 hours or so before sunset.
- If you are doing a studio Senior Session, daytime hours are ideal.
- If you are doing a studio/outdoor combination Senior Session, you’ll want to schedule a time that allows for studio time, driving time to the outdoor location, and time for photos during the “golden hour”, which is about an hour before sunset.
Q: How far in advance should I book my Senior Pictures?
A: Ideally, giving yourself a month or two to prepare will help you ensure your date, prepare your outfits, schedule hair and makeup, and plan your shoot. But no worries if you are booking at the last minute! It happens all the time, so if you are late to the game, we can still make it a great session.
Q: When is the best time of year to schedule my Senior Photo Session?
A: You can schedule your session for any time of year; it all depends on the look you want. Some seniors like autumn colors, some like spring flowers, and others like the snow. I take senior pictures all year long, but the busiest time is spring and fall, so it’s a good idea to book early if you need a specific date.
Still have questions? Contact me or request a phone call; I would be happy to answer any questions you many have!