Holiday & Santa Mini Sessions 2021
Short and sweet, these holiday minis are just right for busy families to get some beautiful pictures for their holiday cards and gifts. Two options are available: Santa minis, or Holiday minis without Santa. You can choose your session and schedule it below!
$175 | Includes 5 digital files with print release
Santa Minis – November 14 & 21 + December 11
Holiday Minis (No Santa) – November 5 – December 12
Red Lotus Photography Studio | 342 Station St., Bridgeville, PA 15017
Sign up for your chosen time slot below and make your payment to reserve your spot
NEW THIS YEAR:
“Stress Less” Holiday Minis – Weekday sessions get extra session time at no charge!
This option is perfect for families with new babies or reluctant toddlers who might need just a little more time to warm up for those genuine smiles.
Newsletter Subscribers receive a discount code! Sign up for my newsletter here
FYI, I am still shopping and putting together the backdrop, so I don’t have a photo yet; but to give you an idea, I always do a backdrop of greenery and neutral shades of ivory, white, tan, etc. Here is last year’s backdrop:
Q: What kind of Covid precautions will the studio be taking?
A: To help keep everyone safe, we will be implementing the following:
- All clients are asked to sign a portrait agreement, which includes an agreement to reschedule their photo session if they have been exposed to or have symptoms of covid.
- Families will wait in their cars until it’s time for their session
- Everyone will be asked to wear a mask upon entering the studio. Once I do a temperature check on each person and have everyone (including Santa and I) sanitize their hands, children and anyone who will be in the photos can take their masks off
- Santa and I have been vaccinated. Santa will not wear a mask, but is happy to wear one for your session if you request it. I will be wearing a mask at all times.
- I will have a medical grade air purifier running in the studio during all sessions
- I will be spraying surfaces with sanitizer between sessions
Q: Are dogs allowed?
A: For Santa minis, unfortunately no; Santa’s suit must be kept allergen free. For Holiday minis, yes; dogs must be groomed reduce shedding, and paws must be wiped upon entering the studio.
Q: Can we take a couple of family photos during our Santa session? Yes, as long as we stay within the allotted time, Santa is happy to step aside so that you can get a nice family photo.
Time slots are for one family at a time and may not be shared with others. Extended family photos are fine, but the time slot will not be extended. You may book back-to-back sessions if you have multiple families that want photos together and separately. Please contact me if you have special needs, and I will do my best to accommodate you.
Copyright: Red Lotus Photography retains all copyright and provides a personal print release with all downloads. Red Lotus Photography may use images from the sessions for promotional use, both online or in print.
The images included in your package are selected at the sole discretion of the photographer. Sandy selects the best images for a minimum gallery of 5 and edits all keepers, discarding blinks, duplicates, etc. A digital download will be provided within approximately 1-2 weeks of your session.
Cancellations: Absolutely no refunds will be given, but you may transfer your session to another party or use your credit on file for a future session.
By finalizing your session you agree to the above terms & conditions.